Dosages that are available for purchase:
Lexapro belongs to the class of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. Lexapro affects unbalanced brain chemicals that cause depression. Lexapro is used to treat depression. Lexapro can be used for other purposes not mentioned in this manual.
- Buy and Take lexapro in strict accordance with the doctor's instructions. To clarify the indications for use, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- Each dose should be washed down with a full glass of water (200 milliliters).
- In order to accurately measure the dose, use a measuring spoon or cup, and not an ordinary table spoon. Ask the pharmacist where you can buy a measuring spoon / cup, if not.
- Lexapro can be taken with meals or on an empty stomach.
- As a rule, lexapro is taken once a day. Follow the doctor's instructions. Take the medicine every day at the bottom and at the same time.
- Do not stop taking and buying lexapro without consulting a doctor. Improvement may occur in a few weeks.
- Lexapro should be stored at room temperature in a cool dry place.
Do not start a course of lexapro if you are taking monoamine oxidase (MAOI) inhibitors, such as isocarboxazide (Marplan), tranylcypromine (Parnate) or phenelzine (Nardil) for the last 2 weeks. The interaction of these drugs with leksapro can be dangerous.
- liver disease,
- kidney disease,
- Manic syndrome or thoughts of suicide.
You will not be able to take and buy lexapro, or you will need a dose adjustment or special observation during treatment if you suffer from one of the diseases listed above. Lexapro can not be taken simultaneously with citalopram (celexa).
In case you have an allergic reaction to citalopram (celexa), an allergic reaction may occur after taking and buying lexapro.
Do not start taking the drug without consulting a doctor if you have had an allergic reaction to such medications in the past. Lexapro belongs to the F category according to the FDA classification for pregnancy. This means that the harmful effect of the drug on the fetus is not proven.
Do not buy lexapro if you are pregnant or can become pregnant during the course of taking the drug, without consulting a doctor in advance.
Lexapro penetrates into breast milk and can affect the baby while breastfeeding. If you are a nursing mother, do not take and buy lexapro without consulting your doctor.
The need to observe precautions when driving, operating industrial equipment or performing other hazardous work.
Lexapro can cause dizziness. If you are dizzy, refrain from dangerous activities. Care should be taken when drinking alcohol.
Alcohol can increase drowsiness and dizziness caused by lexapro, or affect your condition.